1/4/16

Cheers to a New Year

Xmas party at work. Holidays 2015.

Well, would you look at that - 2016 -.

Still getting used to the sound of it but that happens every year. Next thing you know, it will feel like we have been living in 2016 forever... ok maybe not but you know what I mean.

Last year, I remember thinking ''2016 is going to be a BIG year''. And it just feels surreal that it's here already. I mean, we're moving into our house NEXT month. Only 45 days and we will get to set foot in our house. THAT'S JUST PLAIN NUTS! But, when you're really looking forward to something, it doesn't seem so bad when time flies by.

BIG plans for 2016. BIG!

Our biggest plan is moving into the house. Broken record yet? But really! It seems like it's even more of a BIG plan because once you acquire a house - it's then time to turn it into a home. And that <-- can take months/ years to create.

We also have other plans that we just can't discuss just yet because it's not official OFFICIAL. But, lets just say I will have more than the new house as far as decorating opportunities. Wait, did I just say too much already? :-)

I'm not one to make resolutions in the New Year. I just don't believe in them. I believe you should basically live every day as if it was the New Year and just make the best of it ALL THE TIME.

Therefore, I will simply end this post by saying ''Cheers to another year!!''.

- Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment